You can connect to services from Bank of America from just about anywhere in the world. With offices in 40 locations, including 12 in the Asia Pacific region, we are one of the world’s largest financial institutions, providing a comprehensive array of market, industry, product and strategic advisory expertise to help you succeed in Asia and around the globe.
If you’re doing business in Thailand, you can draw on the bank’s 60-plus years of on-the-ground experience in delivering world-class solutions in Asia Pacific. We offer broad access, ideas, solutions and insights, including services such as treasury management, trade finance, Thai Baht deposits for residents and non-residents, structured rate products, short-term FX options, borrowing, investments and foreign exchange.
Financial Statement Summaries
INFORMATION DISCLOSURE REGARDING CAPITAL FUND MAINTENANCE
Interest Rate and Charge – Thai Baht Currency
- Schedule of Charges-Effective 1st August 2019
- Interest Rate (Loan, PDF, English, Effective 16 April 2020)
- Interest Rate (PDF, English & Thai, Effective 27 Mar 2020)
- Historical PDFs
- Interest Rate (Loan, PDF, English, Effective 30 Mar 2020)
- Schedule of Charges-Effective 1st March 2019
- Interest Rate (PDF, English & Thai, Effective 16 Jun 2017)
- Interest Rate (PDF, English, Effective 1 Apr 2015)
- Interest Rate (PDF, Thai, Effective 1 Apr 2015)
Interest Rate and Charge – Foreign Currency