Every market is distinct. From your clients and competitors to regulatory and compliance requirements. Through our global leasing platform, we deliver in-region expertise that complements and connects your global business vision.
Americas: Brazil, Canada, U.S.
Asia: China, Malaysia, Singapore
Europe: Germany, Ireland, U.K.
- Energy Services
- Renewable Energy
- Healthcare & Institutions
- Tax Credits
- Corporate & Commercial Aircraft
- Receive up to 100% financing
- Access alternative funding sources, including non-bank investors
- Potentially improve net present value (NPV)
- Monetize existing equipment through sale-and-leaseback arrangements
Manage equipment risk
- Keep pace with evolving technologies and competitors
- Maintain the flexibility to upgrade
- Have the ability to purchase leased assets through early buyout and other options
Consider tax advantages
- Minimize after-tax financing costs through strategic allocation of tax benefits, such as off-balance-sheet financings
- Manage an inefficient tax position, such as a net operating loss (NOL)
- Emerge from an alternative minimum tax (AMT) position
Strengthen your balance sheet
- Improve multiples and financial ratios, including leverage and return on assets (ROA)
- Reduce financial covenant constraints
- Global manufacturers
- Software and service providers
- Leasing companies
- Captive finance companies
People and resources
Work with people and resources you can count on to address every facet of equipment finance.
- Highly skilled teams of sales originators, syndicators, attorneys, accountants, appraisers, credit underwriters, contract administrators and equipment managers
- Experience serving nearly 60,000 clients worldwide
- Largest U.S. equipment financing company
Certain products are offered through Banc of America Public Capital Corp, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of America N.A.