Whether you're looking to minimize risk or extract maximum value from your energy assets, Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Commodities offers a wide range of solutions to help you accomplish your goals.
We offer clients an innovative and wide-ranging product and service portfolio that includes structuring, trading and marketing of natural gas and power, crude oil, refined products, natural gas liquids, coal, emissions, metals, commodity indices and structured notes.
- Capabilities in North America, Europe and Asia
- In-depth fundamental analysis
- More than 200 dedicated professionals
- Innovative ideas across a wide array of product areas
Teamwork and innovation
- Leverage full Bank of America Merrill Lynch capabilities
- Understand your strategic objectives
- Structure and execute cost-effective solutions that meet your needs
A market leader
- Proven track record
- Financial strength
- Worldwide presence
- Comprehensive services
- 24/7 operations
- Manage and execute complex transactions
A Full Range of Capabilities
We work together across business units to deliver the firm's full capabilities to our clients. Whether you seek to raise capital, identify and transfer price risk or maximize the value of your assets, our integrated team can help you achieve your desired results.
We can help you manage and extract the most value from your energy assets. Our experts utilize their financial and physical product trading expertise, along with the insights of your experienced operations personnel, to optimize the financial performance of your assets.
The volatility of the energy market has heightened the value of risk management. We use various financial tools to hedge the exposures associated with fluctuating commodity prices and volumes.