Since its founding in 1970, this Massachusetts-based school has continually sought new ways to operate more efficiently and meet the expectations of its growing student population. Middlesex recently began using Digital Disbursements—a new mobile payment solution—to simplify financial aid. The results? Lower costs, easier compliance and happier students. Hear Middlesex’s story below, and read the full case study.
1. APPLYING INNOVATION TO FINANCIAL AID
Chris Fiori, the college’s director of student financial services, and Kathy Rich, comptroller at Middlesex, discuss how they found a better way to send Title IV payments to students.
Director of Student Financial Services
Middlesex Community College
2. A SMART SOLUTION FOR HIGHER ED
Kathy and Chris talk about why Digital Disbursements makes so much sense for colleges and universities.
Comptroller, Middlesex Community College
3. MARKETING TO MILLENNIALS
Sinuon Pol, Middlesex’s accountant, joins Kathy and Chris to talk about implementation, student outreach and the simplicity of enrollment.
Accountant, Middlesex Community College
Case studies are for illustrative purposes only and intended to demonstrate the capabilities of Bank of America Merrill Lynch. You should not consider these case studies as an endorsement of Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Case studies do not necessarily represent the experiences of other clients, nor do they indicate future performance. Results may vary.
- New technologies like AI and robotics could transform working capital management
- Improving data through centralization is the first step toward effective automation of processes
- More advanced algos and logic mean better decision making and smarter planning, helping treasury become a more proactive force