Strategic transactions require strong risk management at every step. As an escrow agent, Bank of America works closely with clients globally when they need to set aside funds to close critical, time-sensitive deals.
WHAT WE DELIVER
- Fast, cost-efficient solutions for a broad range of clients, including asset managers, insurance firms, the public sector and the healthcare, media, tech and retail industries.
- Efficient execution, from first contact through account-opening and final disbursement.
- Mergers and acquisitions covering good faith, holdback and regulatory escrows.
- Collateral reserves including syndicated lending, bond issuance and leveraged finance.
- Project and counterparty risk management such as contracting with buyers and sellers, milestone payments and receivables collection.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- As part of one of the world's strongest corporate and investment banks, our escrow team works seamlessly offering deal financing, structuring, and escrow services tailored for your transaction. You will benefit from integrated deal financing, structuring, advice and escrow from a single provider.
- Our global footprint means you get exceptional service and expertise across time zones, currencies and regulatory regimes.
- We are focused on getting the details right. Every transaction is different, and we help ensure that your agreement is executed on time and as planned.
To learn more, please contact your relationship banker.