Our trading platform is fully integrated with our Global Client Commission Management (GCCM) products for global equities and U.S. exchange traded options.
Many of our clients want the flexibility to pay for research and/or execution in different ways. They also need the freedom to use the strategy that will achieve best execution, regardless of the broker or commission structure.
Commission management allows fund managers to seek best of breed offerings in execution and research independently from each other.
We give clients the option to trade on an execution only, execution plus or fully bundled basis. Clients can default to one of these options or select on an individual trade-by-trade basis.
GCCM at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
We offer commission management services to our institutional clients via Client Commission Arrangement or Commission Sharing Agreements.
- We offer dedicated teams and each account is assigned client service representatives in each covered region.
- GCCM is a highly customizable platform in an effort to accommodate our client's diverse needs.
- We provide a suite of products and services that adds value for our clients.
- Our web based platform allows for easy tracking of trading activity, balances and research payments.
One Seamless Solution
Your GCCM relationship leverages your Bank of America Merrill Lynch trading relationships to deliver all of your research solutions.
Separate Execution Spend from Research Spend
- Optimize client commission spend
- Receive both best execution and best of breed research
- Simplify complex commission management process
- Increase transparency for underlying clients and regulators
- Commission management programs available globally