Efficiently managing investment assets is crucial to reducing your operational risks and compliance burden. Institutional investors, corporations, financial institutions, insurance companies and other financial institutions can rely on Bank of America for end-to-end custody solutions for all pledged and unencumbered assets.
WHAT WE DELIVER
- A complete, independent custody solution that includes safekeeping, settlement, servicing and reporting across equities, fixed income, money market funds, mutual funds and physical assets.
- Integrated instruction and reporting tools via MercuryTM (our client portal), SWIFT and secure file transfers. This enables straight-through processing from instruction through settlement, along with trade lifecycle tracking and real-time transaction reporting.
- Direct access to the Depositary Trust Company, the U.S. Federal Reserve, EuroClear, CREST and our expansive network of sub-custodians.
- Depositary and custody for alternative investment funds and UCITS from our Irish entity (learn more about fund depositary services).
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- Our custody solutions are part of our broader Asset Management Services group. We work closely with senior coverage teams in Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Transaction Services and Prime Brokerage to deliver a truly holistic solution.
- Clients benefit from our award-winning technology that brings greater visibility to investment portfolios through cutting-edge instruction and reporting tools.
- Our global footprint means you get exceptional service from the U.S., EMEA and Asia Pacific, with operational support from one of the world’s largest banks.
To learn more, please contact your relationship banker.