In a challenging environment you need more than a robust technology platform and intelligent algorithms. You also need access to the insight and perspective only seasoned experts can provide. That’s why our platform connects you to top-tier strategies, unique liquidity, content and knowledge.
Traders face many challenges today, including fragmentation and scarce liquidity. Whether you trade directly through our cash desk or with our suite of algorithmic strategies our team can provide a thorough analysis of your trading, as well as timely market commentary, to help you navigate a complex and volatile market.
Instinct®, our flagship strategy, is driven by quantitative signals and has five urgency settings that simplify usage. It reacts in real time by speeding up/slowing down based on trade frequency, market impact and other liquidity indicators. Instinct® also works well across most market caps and conditions.
In addition, the firm provides a full suite of liquidity-seeking and schedule-based strategies on our NextGen technology platform, which allows us to provide further enhancements and algo customization. Connect with our team to learn more about how we can help you optimize your trading.
Instinct X® is BofAML’s crossing product and registered ATS. It supports numerous liquidity sources, offering clients the opportunity to achieve execution consistent with instructions.
Objective: Seeks to maximize mutually beneficial interaction between BofAML’s diverse client flows.
Liquidity sources: Enhances the opportunity for crossing across various liquidity sources. These include client algorithmic orders, high-touch trading desks, private client flows and market makers.
Implementation: Designed to maximize price improvement and enhance liquidity through order matching priority and selection of direct participants.
Oversight: Order usage and price impact are monitored regularly to confirm expected interactions and seek optimal experiences for all participants.
- Click here to see Tick Size Pilot Program Overview - October 3, 2016
- Click here to see the Form ATS Filing & Corresponding Exhibits – May 15, 2017
- Click here to see BofAML's IEX Update – August 2016
- Click here to see BofAML's Routing Update – August 2016
- Click here to see important user guidelines on Instinct X® in Hong Kong
- Click here to see the Form ATS filed on April 20, 2015
- Click here to see the Form ATS filed on October 29, 2014
- Click here to see the Form ATS Exhibits filed on October 29, 2014
- Click here to see Instinct X® FAQ 2017
- Click here for US Equities Markets Execution Venues
- Click here to see the Guide to U.S. Cash Equities Electronic Trading Services