Leading algorithms. Deep liquidity. Superior execution
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is a leading provider of intelligent electronic trading solutions designed to give you a competitive edge. Our Instinct® FX Strategies can help you achieve superior execution results in the world’s most active market.
From strategies designed to hide your interest to those that provide fast and efficient order execution, our suite of proven algorithmic strategies provides you with sophisticated tools to help you realize your trading objectives:
- Critical Mass, GetDone, Access, Tracker, Iceberg, TWAP and Whisper algorithms, which provide a range of strategies for customized execution
- Co-located servers in major data centers for speed and reliability
- Insightful pre-trade analytics
- Sophisticated Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA)
Access large and diverse liquidity pools:
- Direct orders to specific or multiple liquidity pools
- Access to BofAML internal brokering engine
- Intelligent Order Routing
- Connectivity to all major trading venues worldwide
Our award-winning Transaction Cost Analysis helps you fine tune your execution strategies to maximize efficiency.
Work with our experienced trading professionals to implement the strategies that best meet your objectives. We continuously evaluate, enhance and develop our suite of electronic products to satisfy the needs of our diverse client base. Leverage our expertise to assist in meeting your trading objectives.
Leading algorithms, Intelligent Order Routing and access to deep liquidity mean superior execution.
Instinct FX pricing is available in all G10 currencies and deliverable emerging market currencies, including: CNH, CZK, HKD, HUF, ILS, MXN, PLN, RON, RUB, SGD, THB, TRY and ZAR.
WORK WITH A GLOBAL LEADER
Use of BofAML electronic trading services is subject to the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Electronic Trading Terms and Conditions.
Last Look and Other Disclosures regarding electronic trading of FX and other assets at BofAML
Details on Bank of America Merrill Lynch FX Order Disclosures
Our Statement of Commitment to the FX Global Code