We live in a world where continual change is the norm, and trading is becoming more and more electronified.
We are pleased to offer Instinct® Loans, an innovative electronic platform designed to simplify and enhance the secondary trading of syndicated corporate loans.
Instinct Loans is designed to improve liquidity by bringing market participants together at one time. For large syndicated loans, our trading desk sets fixed, mid market prices and then hosts simple matching sessions. During the sessions, clients bid or offer against the mids for a low, flat commission. When two participants match, they automatically, immediately and discretely trade.
- Trade with simplicity
- Take advantage of liquidity
- Execute with low, fixed bid/offer costs
- Maintain control and confidentiality
- Request expedited settlement
At Bank of America Merrill Lynch, we view disruption as an opportunity. So in a world where continual change is the norm, we tailor solutions that help future-proof and propel our clients’ businesses forward.
For more information on BofAML’s Instinct Loans platform, contact your sales representative.
- Instinct® Loans is a new electronic platform offered by Bank of America Merrill Lynch that allows institutional clients to trade broadly syndicated loans.
- The platform’s leading-edge functionality provides an easy and intuitive way to trade, combining our market-leading trading desk with our proprietary technology, offering better liquidity, information and efficiency of execution.
- The Instinct Loans application is available within the BofAML Mercury® platform. If you have any questions or would like more information, contact your sales coverage.