Today's competitive legal field is finding more law firms seeking domestic or global expansions, better operational efficiencies, and new strategies for attracting and retaining key employees. At Bank of America Merrill Lynch, specialized client service teams focused on the legal profession help you retain your competitive edge. We bring new ideas and best practices, together with innovative financial solutions, to address the unique goals of your law firm, its partners and associates.
MAXIMIZING YOUR WORKING CAPITAL
Your dedicated client manager can help you access various financial solutions and strategies for raising new capital, maximizing working capital and improving your cash flow.
- Loans and lines of credit — short- and long-term financing options to help fund business expansions, strategic purchases and other enhancements
- Equipment financing — efficient leasing and financing solutions that may allow you to update old technology, replace worn assets or add new equipment to expand your capabilities
- Business credit cards — tailored solutions designed to make your payments processing more efficient, cost-effective and visible
- Cash management solutions — cash consolidation and investing accounts structured to enhance working capital and put your excess cash to work for you
STREAMLINING AND AUTOMATING YOUR BUSINESS PROCESSES
Whether transitioning to electronic payments or protecting your firm's online transactions, we can help you minimize risk and increase efficiencies.
- CashPro® Online — manage cash flow more quickly and efficiently with the convenience of a single sign-on portal. Gain better control and real-time visibility into business accounts, no matter where—or when—you do your banking.
- Fraud prevention tools — customized solutions for safeguarding your law firm, its partners and clients across your online transactions
- Controlled disbursement accounts — check presentment services to help optimize the funding of disbursement activity, enhance investment opportunities and potentially reduce borrowing requirements
- Remote deposit scanning — electronic payments processing designed to reduce check handling and speed up your receivables processing
- Lockbox services — receivables solutions to help improve the efficiency of your receivables and speed up collection cycles