Since first being identified late last year, Bank of America has closely followed developments related to the coronavirus – focused on delivering for clients – while supporting the health and wellbeing of our colleagues and all those we serve. We have planned throughout our organization with an eye towards maintaining operational readiness and ensuring that you have access to all the regular services, support and advice that you expect from us.
Our focus on serving you during this time is of primary concern. To that end:
- We are providing information and guidance on the current market environment. If you are not receiving this, please contact your relationship manager for information.
- Our business continuity plans are fully in place, and we have partially split our trading operations to limit risk of exposure.
- For your personal needs, we would like to remind you that our financial centers are open, and you also have 24-7 access to our mobile and online banking tools.
Related to our operations:
- We have increased the frequency of deep cleanings in all of our facilities, and are working with local leaders to ensure they have access to health supplies as recommended by health officials.
- Through April 6, business travel will only be permitted when essential to directly see, serve or cover clients in-person. We will also limit this travel to take place only within the same country where an employee is normally based. We continue to restrict all business travel to the most affected areas: mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Iran and Italy.
- We are limiting non-employee meetings or visits to other bank office buildings to essential client visits, with the health of both our clients and employees in mind.
- We continue to work directly with employees who have traveled to impacted areas or may have been exposed to the coronavirus, including having them work from home for the recommended 14 days.
We are continually monitoring the situation, and will update you with further and ongoing developments.
As always, thank you for your business, and please do not hesitate to reach out to your relationship manager for assistance with anything you may need.