Get the experience, reach and results you need to succeed. Whether you’re looking for tax advantages or to raise debt capital, BofAML works with municipal and conduit issuers, as well as institutional investors.
Get specialized tax-advantaged services and customized solutions from one of 200 municipal finance professionals in offices across the country
- BofAML was the #1 overall underwriter of municipal bonds in 2017, serving as senior manager on more than $63 billion of municipal bonds. The team has ranked #1 overall underwriter for the 6th straight year since 2012.
- Municipal debt offerings include taxable, tax-exempt, fixed, floating, short-term financing, private placements and interest-rate risk management
- Specialty sectors include public power and energy, transportation, healthcare, housing, military, educational finance, water sewer, state revolving funds, Native American, tax-exempt corporate-related and not-for-profit, and higher education
- Our position as a lead market maker provides strong secondary market support for new issues over an extended period of time
- National distribution of tax-exempt bonds to retail and institutional investors
- Our commitment to the municipal markets is exemplified by our rank as the #1 competitive underwriter in 2017, which was our 26th straight year as the top competitive municipal underwriter since 1992.*
We look forward to continuing our success as one of the leading overall underwriters of municipal bonds.
*Thomson Reuters League Table Rankings
Certain Municipal Issuers or Conduit Borrowers have determined to participate in the auction of their own auction rate securities pursuant to recent guidance from the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission. These Issues/Conduit Borrowers are required to provide a notice of their intent to participate in the auction and the interest rate and amounts that they will bid for and certain other detailed bidding information. The Issuer/Conduit Borrower’s interests are different from any other bondholder in that they want the lowest possible interest rate.