PT Merrill Lynch Sekuritas Indonesia (“the Company”) was established pursuant to Deed No. 4 dated 5 December 1994 of Harvey T. Sondak, SH, notary in Jakarta.
In its decision letter No. KEP-01/PM/PEE/1996 dated 8 January 1996, the Indonesian Capital Market Supervisory Agency (Bapepam), now Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK), granted the Company a license as underwriter and broker.
Composition of the Board of Commissioners of the Company
Vice President Commissioner
: Hashim S. Djojohadikusumo
: Andrew Briski
: Njoo Kok Kiong
: Gyanesh Nigam
Composition of the Board of Directors of the Company
: Samuel D. Resowijoyo
: Yaduhu Immanuel
CUSTOMER COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
To provide service and complaints resolution in the financial services sector.
Procedure Details on Receive Complaint
- Consumer Complaints are expression of dissatisfaction caused by the loss and / or potential financial loss to the Consumers arising from errors or omissions Services Institutions Finance.
- The customer provides the complaint to customer complaint service officer in writing including customer information, address and communication means that can be contacted.
- The Company shall immediately follow up and resolve complaints no later than 20 (twenty) working days from the date of receipt complaint.
- in the event of certain conditions, the Company may extent the period up to a maximum of 20 (twenty) working days afterward;
- The extension of completion period of the complaint above shall be notified in writing to consumers who filed complaints before the end of period referred to in item 3 ends.
- Service and complaints resolution will be provided with the following conditions:
- provide a balanced and objective treatment to each complaints;
- provide adequate opportunity to the consumers to explain the complaint material;
- provide an opportunity to other parties who have interest to the complaint, to provide an explanation the resolution of the complaints (if any).
CLIENT COMPLAINT SERVICES
: Lisa de Lasano
PT Merrill Lynch Sekuritas Indonesia is registered and supervised by the Financial Service Authority of Indonesia