We are implementing a legal entity and operating strategy designed so that we can continue to serve clients with minimal disruption once the UK leaves the EU. We are ready to help our clients and assist them through any changes that may be required.
This page provides important Brexit information for our clients, and details of the proposed Cross-Border Merger (CBM) of Bank of America Merrill Lynch International Designated Activity Company (BAMLI DAC), formerly Merrill Lynch International Bank Designated Activity Company (MLIB DAC), and Bank of America Merrill Lynch International Limited (BAMLI Limited).
Below you will find links to useful general information, questions and answers on the proposed merger, and regulatory and business-specific information to keep you informed as we progress with our proposed changes.
This page will be updated periodically.
Important Documents for Bank of America Merrill Lynch Clients
Please click on the links below to access the required documents.
- BAMLI DAC CBM Letter March 2018
- Entity/Entities Information
- BAMLI DAC Irish Certification of Tax Residence for Tax Year 2018
- BAMLI DAC Company Information (Version 1.0 August 2018)
- Archive Documents
- CBM Date Change Notification (Version 1.0 - March 2018)
- BAMLI DAC CBM Letter November 2017
- BAMLI Limited CBM Letter November 2017
- General Questions and Answers About the Proposed Merger (Version 2.0 - November 2017)
- General Information About the Proposed Merger (Version 1.0 - November 2017)
- Regulatory and Tax Information About the Proposed Merger (Version 1.0 - November 2017)