We are implementing a legal entity and operating strategy designed so we can continue to serve clients with minimal disruption once the UK leaves the EU. We are ready to help our clients and assist them through any changes that may be required.
This page provides important Brexit information for our clients, and details of the Cross-Border Merger (CBM) of Bank of America Merrill Lynch International Designated Activity Company (BAMLI DAC), formerly Merrill Lynch International Bank Designated Activity Company (MLIB DAC), and Bank of America Merrill Lynch International Limited (BAMLI Limited).
Below you will find links to useful general information, questions and answers on the merger, and regulatory and business-specific information to keep you informed.
This page will be updated periodically.
Important Documents for Bank of America Merrill Lynch Clients
Please click on the links below to access the required documents.
- BAMLI DAC Irish Certification of Tax Residence for Tax Year 2018
- BAMLI DAC W-8BEN-E Tax Form –September 2018
- BAMLI DAC Certificate of Incorporation and Change of Name
- BAMLI DAC Memo and Articles of Association
- CBM Documentation
- Press Release – BAMLI DAC Cross Border Merger
- Regulatory and Tax Information About the Merger (Version 3.0 – November 2018)
- General Information about the Central Credit Register
- Irish High Court - Final Merger Court Order
- CBM Client Communications
- BAMLI Limited CBM Letter November 2018
- BAMLI Limited Final Merger Confirmation
- BAMLI DAC CBM Letter November 2018
- BAMLI DAC Final Merger Confirmation