The EU Benchmarks Regulation (“BMR”) took effect on 1 January 2018, forming part of the EU’s response to concerns over the reliability and integrity of financial benchmarks.
On this page you will find key documentation and announcements relating to our benchmark indices, useful links to external resources, along with contact details should you require additional information on Merrill Lynch International benchmark indices or its EU Benchmark Administrator function.
- BofA Index Announcement – Index Disruption Event and Restatement
- MLI – Benchmark Administrator – Material Change of an Index Procedure
- MLI – Benchmark Administrator – Complaints Handling Policy
- MLI – Benchmark Administrator – Cessation of an Index Procedure
- MLI – Benchmark Administrator – Compliance Statement – Article
- MLI Equities (Regulated-Data) Benchmark Family Benchmark Statement MLI
- MLI Equities Non-Regulated Data Family Benchmark Statement
- MLI Mixed Equities Family Benchmark Statement
- MLI Multi Asset Family Benchmark Statement
- MLI Third Party and BofAML Equity Indices Family Benchmark Statement
For more information on Benchmarks, click here
For queries related to Benchmarks, click here